* = Required field
For first time registrants, select the highest class you will be participating in. After completing your initial registration, you may register for additional classes by logging into your member profile. Contact (704) 707-0211 for questions.
Enter your Tax ID Number in the appropriate field. The EIN provided must match the name given in the winnings made payable field to avoid backup withholding. For individuals, this is the social security number(SSN). For other entities, it is your employer identification number(EIN)
I HEREBY CERTIFY that any license hereunder is granted for the sole purpose of enabling me to participate in a race, or other motorsports-related activity. My presence in, about, or enroute to or out of any premises where DIRTcar RACING sanctioned events are presented is in furtherance of such DIRTcar RACING Events.
I HEREBY AGREE that by signing this 2017 DIRTcar RACING Membership & Competition License Indemnity/Release “Membership Application” that I will abide by all rules and regulations as set forth by DIRTcar RACING including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) I agree to abide by all rules and regulations as may be amended from time to time, including car specifications and safety rules;
(2) I agree that I shall be the sole spokesperson for myself, the car owner, and the race crew in all matters pertaining to the compliance with the rules and regulations, and I agree and understand that I am responsible for the conduct of my crew;
(3) I have fully read and understand the DIRTcar RACING rules and regulations and hereby agree to fully abide by all such rules and regulations. I agree and understand (i) by submitting my race car for various technical and safety inspections, I certify that the race car meets all rules and regulations for participation in DIRTcar RACING Events, (ii) the burden of proof will rest upon me to show that I am in compliance with all of the DIRTcar RACING rules and regulations, and (iii) any violation of such rules and regulations may result in confiscation of illegal parts, fines, suspension, and/or loss of points;
(4) I agree to appropriately use all required stickers, decals and patches and I understand that failure to do so may result in loss of points and forfeiture of all money and awards for such DIRTcar RACING Events;
(5) I agree that all decisions of DIRTcar RACING race officials, or track officials, regarding the interpretation and application of the DIRTcar RACING rules, regulations and the scoring of positions (race day decisions), shall be non-litigable. Any disputes regarding the interpretation and application of the DIRTcar RACING rules, regulations and the scoring of positions shall be fully and finally adjudicated by an independent Appellate Board to be promptly created by DIRTcar RACING, promoters, team owners, drivers, and crew members, and subject to the DIRTcar RACING Appeals Process and Regulations. I further covenant and agree that I will not initiate any type of legal action against DIRTcar RACING, or a DIRTcar RACING promoter, to challenge such decisions, to seek monetary damages, to seek injunctive relief, or to seek any other type of legal remedy. I agree that my sole remedy is the pursuit of an appeal of the decision of the Appellate Board in this regard. I understand that if I pursue such legal action, which expressly violates this provision, then (i) I expressly agree to reimburse DIRTcar RACING and/or the DIRTcar RACING promoter, for all of its attorney’s fees and costs in defending against such legal action, and (ii) any suspension I am under at the commencement of such legal action will be extended for the length of time such legal action was in violation of this provision, such extended time to begin after such legal action has been fully dismissed;
(6) I hereby grant and assign to DIRTcar RACING, its affiliates and DIRTcar RACING Sponsors the non-exclusive rights and authority to use my image and likeness, including my name, nickname, initials, picture, photograph, animation, persona, autograph/signature (including facsimiles thereof), voice, biographical information, and/or any and all other identifying characteristics, including the image of my vehicle, whether portrayed in still or action pictures, drawings, or other artistic renderings, in connection with my participation in DIRTcar RACING Events and for any and all uses or purposes that publicize and promote DIRTcar RACING or any of its affiliates in any way in any and all media or formats;
(7) I further understand that there is no express or implied warranty of safety resulting from publication or compliance with the DIRTcar RACING rules, and that they are intended merely as a guide and are minimum requirements for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to participants, spectators, or others;
(8) I understand that I am neither an agent nor employee of DIRTcar RACING or any DIRTcar RACING sanctioned race track. Further, I understand that I am solely responsible for compensating my employees, agents or pit crew members. I also assume full responsibility for reporting or filing any reports or tax returns with the appropriate authorities on any and all earnings or funds received as a result of my participation in DIRTcar RACING sanctioned racing events, including, but not limited to, Federal Social Security taxes, Federal income taxes, State income taxes, Federal and State withholding taxes, unemployment taxes and workers compensation insurance. I agree to indemnify, defend and hold DIRTcar RACING harmless from any liability for, or assessment of, any claims or penalties, including attorneys’ fees incurred, with respect to any tax liability, including labor or employment requirements imposed on DIRTcar RACING by the relevant taxing authorities with respect to any compensation paid to me by DIRTcar RACING;
The undersigned acknowledges that auto racing and related events are HAZARDOUS activities which carry with them significant risk of personal injury, death, or property damage. I also understand that there are natural, mechanical, and environmental conditions and risks which independently or in combination with the activities may cause property damages or severe or even fatal injuries to me or others. I have made a voluntary choice to participate in the activities. I agree to accept all responsibility for the risks, conditions and hazards which may occur whether or not they are known or contemplated by me. Except as set forth below, I hereby expressly assume any and all of the foregoing risks including the risks of injury, death, emotional distress, mental or physical illness, or property damage and accept sole responsibility for the safety and medical insurance costs in connection within. I further agree to forever release and hold harmless and indemnify DIRTcar RACING, its subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, officials, assigns, promoters representing races or other events under DIRTcar RACING sanction, the owners and lessees of premises on which DIRTcar RACING sanctioned events are presented, and participants thereon, for all accidents, losses, injuries (including, but not limited to death), or other casualty arising out of my participation in, about, or enroute to and out of the premises where DIRTcar RACING sanctioned or operated racing events or related activities are presented. By signing this release, I understand that any and all risk (including those set forth above) are expressly assumed by me and all claims or potential claims are expressly waived in advance. I verify that I am in good health and have no conditions that would impact my participation in auto racing or its related activities. THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THIS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements or inducements have been made by DIRTcar RACING.
The World Racing Group (hereinafter "WRG") is dedicated and committed to making its racing series safe for both competitor and spectators. WRG understands that misuse and abuse of alcohol and drugs, both legal and illegal, is a serious threat to the safety and security of motorsports, and by way of this policy, it seeks to control and eliminate such misuse and abuse at or in connection with its events. WRG requires the cooperation and assistance of all of its competitors and members in effectively implementing the "World Racing Group Substance Abuse Policy" (hereinafter "Policy"). All members, drivers, mechanics, crew members, officials, workers, and others participating in WRG events in any way (hereinafter collectively "Participants") agree to be bound by, and to comply with, the Policy terms and conditions at all WRG events at all times.
Pursuant to this Policy, prohibited substances include those substances that, in WRG’s sole determination, may adversely affect the safety and well-being of the Participants or the competition at a WRG event. Such substances include, but are not limited to, illegal drugs and the paraphernalia associated with the use of illegal drugs. WRG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make a determination with regard to the prohibition of any substance at any time. Pursuant to this Policy, said discretion includes the ability of WRG to make the determination after it receives the results of a drug test pursuant to this Policy. Participants shall not use, possess, purchase, sell, manufacture or participate in the distribution of prohibited substances, in any amount and at any time.
Participants shall use prescription and over-the-counter medications responsibly, and Participants should be fully informed as to the medications’ potential impact and effect on participation at WRG events. Participants should not use prescription or over-the-counter medications during WRG event if such use impairs or diminishes their skills or abilities, or if it affects the Participants’ safety or the safety of others. Even when properly used, prescription and over-the-counter medications can be dangerous and result in an unsafe environment, particularly during high speed motorsports activities.
Misuse of a prescription or over-the-counter medication by Participants, including, without limitation, use that is inconsistent with the instructions provided by the manufacturer, pharmacist, and/or the prescribing physician, is strictly forbidden. WRG reserves the right and ability to prohibit the use or misuse of any particular prescription or over-the-counter medication, and to deem such use or misuse detrimental to the safety of Participants, the sport, and/or others. Any medication that causes Participants to have a diminished or impaired ability to perform his or her duties at and WRG event shall be deemed to be prohibited for the purpose of this Policy. The illegal acquisition and/or distribution of any prescription or over-the-counter medication is also strictly prohibited.
On event days, Participants in WRG events are strictly prohibited from consuming or being under the influence of alcohol prior to or during the event. Participants shall be deemed under the influence of alcohol if a test taken before, during, or immediately after participation (in any capacity) indicates a blood alcohol content level at or above 20 mg per 100ml (.02%). However, nothing in the terms and conditions of this Policy shall prevent WRG from exercising its sole discretion to determine that a Participant evidencing alcohol usage in any amount (even with a blood alcohol content level of below 20mg per 100ml [.02%]) is under the influence and/or physically unfit for participating in the event. WRG reserves the right and ability to take such action in the interest of safety and in the best interest of the sport.
WRG can require a Participant to submit to a test or tests for the presence of alcohol, drugs or medications if a WRG event or sanctioning body official has reasonable suspicion that the Participant has violated any part of this Policy or has impaired or diminished abilities to perform as a result of using a prohibited substance. Pursuant to this Policy, testing may be performed using breath, urine, saliva, and/or blood. WRG also reserves the right and ability to determine that Participants are under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications through the use of a physical field test checking physical impairments or diminished capacities.
Circumstances and factors that may cause WRG to have reasonable suspicion include, without limitation the following:
Participants understand and acknowledge that WRG reserves the right and ability to implement (in its sole discretion) a random and/or annual testing procedure and require Participants to submit to such testing. The selection of Participants to submit to random or annual testing shall be made by WRG in WRG’s sole discretion.
If a WRG Participant refuses to sign, execute, and/or deliver an authorization for testing in connection with this Policy, and/or the "WRG Substance Abuse Policy Waiver and Release, Express Assumption of the Risk, and Indemnity Agreement" prior to participation in WRG events as required by WRG, the Participant will not be issued membership in, or a license to, WRG, and the Participant will not be permitted to participate in WRG events. In such a circumstance, if a Participant is already a member, and/or already has a WRG license, the Participant will be suspended until he or she complies with all requirements of this Policy.
Upon request pursuant to this Policy, Participants must comply and submit to testing within the time period designated by the WRG officials. If a Participant refuses to comply with or participate in testing within the time period designated by WRG officials, the Participant may be removed from WRG event premises and suspended from competition. In such a circumstance, the Participant will also be subject to additional disciplinary action pursuant to this Policy.
WRG shall designate certain WRG officials with the responsibility to collect test specimens and to carry out the following procedures with due care and diligence:
Participants agree that WRG may, as it deems reasonable under the circumstances, publish the results of any test or tests conducted pursuant to this Policy and the circumstances giving rise to such test to such third parties. Participants also agree that WRG may, in its discretion, publish information regarding disciplinary action taken as a result of any testing or any violation of the Policy. Participants shall have no claim or cause of action of any kind against WRG or any of its officials, directors, officers, employees or agents with respect to any such publication.
A Participant who acts with the intent, and/or does in fact, falsify, alter, or otherwise manipulated with any specimen or any aspect of the testing procedure or process under this Policy will be subject to disciplinary action as issued by the WRG Supervisory Officials and/or WRG Appeals Board. A specimen that is identified as having been falsified, altered, or manipulated shall be treated in the same manner as a true positive test result for a prohibited substance other than alcohol, with all attendant consequences and results as set forth above.
If WRG determines that a Participant has engaged in any prohibited act under this Policy or has acted in a manner contrary to the purpose and intent of this Policy, WRG may remove the Participant from the WRG event premises and/or take any other emergency action as is deemed appropriate under the circumstances. In such a circumstance, the Participant will also be subject to disciplinary action as issued in the discretion of the WRG Supervisory Officials and/or WRG Appeals Board.
WRG shall not be involved in recommending or prescribing any particular rehabilitation programs or procedures in response to a violation of this Policy. However, WRG strongly encourages Participants in violation of the Policy to obtain professional and ongoing help and assistance. In determining potential reinstatement and future participation, WRG will take into account a Participant’s efforts to obtain professional help, and it will consider the results and successful completion of programs and assistance.
This Policy, as it may be amended from time to time, serves as a supplement to the currently effective WRG Rules as promulgated by the WRG Supervisory Officials and/or WRG Board of Directors. This Policy shall be interpreted and applied by the WRG in the context of and in connection with the WRG Rules. This Policy is, and shall be, binding upon all WRG members in the same manner, and to the same extent, as the WRG Rules.
Note: Your credit card will not be charged until we activate your account. Please click on the button titled "Validate Registration" to continue